Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Thanksgiving in Memphis

This Thanksgiving, mom and I were able to go stay with Mindy and her family. I had so much fun, and I really miss living with them; we had some good time.



A quick walk before lunch, Walter hates strollers. Surprised.
Now you may be wondering if we invited people over because we have a turkey and ham, but no. All this food for the four of us, and Jack of course. Mindy bought a turkey because that's what mom said to do, well Mindy wanted ham. So we had ham too.


I
LOVE
ELVIS Graceland


Starting him out young





Mississippi River, by Downtown Memphis







Jackson loves to eat...... everything.


BelleMeade Plantation, Nashville


Since it was the Holiday season, the plantation was decorated as it would have been back in the 1800's for a Masqure Ball.

Jackson is the happiest baby I have ever seen, and might a add quite a rock star




Grand Ol' Oprey



3 comments:

Mindy said...

Hey no mention of your favorite brother in law...... Why I ott'a.... You cut me, you cut me deep...

Stacie Trevino said...

I love your family. Every one of ya! I'm so jealous that you have been to Mindy and Marks memphis casa. I keep waiting for her to post pics of the house so I can feel like I've been there.

::David and Erin:: said...

More posts please!!!

Love ya girl!