Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Halloween




This is my favorite student ever, Jake. He's the Grease star, and the girl is Jeremy. That's right a boy. I had no clue who he was, I said to "her" I liked her costume, because I thought she was a 50's girl, right. I then asked if that was her real hair, and for a moment I thought it was a new student. He kept saying it's my costume, it's my costume, then he said, I'm Jeremy. I told him he was a very pretty young lady.





I wasn't planning on doing anything for Halloween, and that included dressing up. I was going to sub at an elementary school the Friday before Halloween, and the night before, the teacher informed me that I needed to dress up because tomorrow the kids were celebrating Halloween. I was not prepared for that. My mom decided I could be a cowgirl and wear my grandpas cloths. Yes I fit in my grandfathers clothes, bit me.



I went with Kirsten and her family to the Bubble for the Halloween party. Here is Jaden, Gabby, Domonique, Kirst, and Me.


My Halloween Craft


No comments: