Thursday, December 4, 2008

School Fun

I have not posted anything in forever, because all I do is school, and more school. I am in a third grade class student teaching two days a week and I LOVE it. The kids are crazy and sometimes I want to strangle them, but they make my day amazing and so much fun. I love each one of them, but I do have my favorites. There is this one little girl who keeps me on my toes. She always has something to say and uses words I'm not sure I know the meaning to. She is crazy, but so hilarious. I have numerous stories I could tell you just about her, but we'll just start with one. Here is the latest. Last Tuesday, each student gave a presentation on a different country and a tradition from that country. She had Jamaica, and she said "They make this cake that is made of white wine, and rum. So I couldn't bring it to school, because I would offend many of you and your parents would be very upset with me because you are Mormon. I am too. So instead I am going to do a drunken dance." Then her and another girl she recruited to help her with this drunken dance, start kicking their feet and moving in a circle. They turned around about three times, then she said, "That is all I know from the movie."
I love it. It took everything I had to not burst up laughing. She is the best.

1 comment:

::David and Erin:: said...

Ha ha ha! Nice work on the background! So hot right now...