Friday, May 2, 2008

My Nephews (one more coming in September)

Proof he did have fun at his party.
He sure can ride

Noah and Jackson.

Noah is a Merrill, he loves to have his picture taken.

Photo shoot.

We took a lot of pictures that day, Noah loves it.

Isaac and Jackson

I love this picture, and Isaac was really good with Jack.

Shout out to Isaac

Jackson is the happiest baby I have ever met.

He is a rock star for sure.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
::David and Erin:: said...

It's nice to see more posts!

I can't hardly recognize some of your neices and nephews anymore...they're all so big! Who's baby is due in September! You look fabulous, as always!

Stacie Trevino said...

Michelle,
Finally you have rejoined the blogging world! I have to admit I stopped checking for a while....! I am so excited for Mindy to have another boy! Cross your fingers for me (in like 6 months!!)