Monday, October 22, 2007

Zoo Fun






My mom decided to get a zoo pass for us and the grandkids, and I'm glad she did even though she's only used it once. I try to take the kids when I get the chance, they seem to like it.

When Mindy was here we decided to take Jack for his first zoo trip. While there we saw a baby monkey and it was so adorable, we also had a short photo shoot. I love pictures of myself so that's always fun.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

You crazy computer wiz you put in pics of two zoo trips. I was like, "I don't remember Abby"? I know don't laugh you totaly lose your mind after kids. That Jackson my mind, my muscle tone, my breast, what next?! Please don't sag anymore girls

Nanaz said...

Michelle I love the pics! You are such a fabulous aunt and I am officially adopting you as an aunt once I start popping babies :-)

Stacie Trevino said...

Michelle,
I love your blog!!! The zoo is so fun! And tell mindy to stop crying about lost muscle tone...I always have and will continue to have love handles.