
Ok, so I am doing this for Mindy's sake. I told her since I did not have a kid, it would be pointless, cause I don't have much to talk about. But, here it goes anyways.
I am a full time college student at the University of Utah, and I am so sick of it right now. Check me next week, and I could be loving it. Hopefully I will be teaching kindergarten in a couple of years, (if all goes well). I live with my fantastic mother, and spend time with her and my family. I do have the occasional night out with the friends, but that is few and far between these days.
So Mindy I hope your proud of me for starting this, now you better talk to me, or leave me comments, or whatever it is you do.

3 comments:
Fantastic picture! Is it bad that you have way better pictures then he and I do? Stop trying to steal my baby... now my husband you can have. My wordrobe, it's yours but my Jackson, he's priceless.
Thanks for staring a blog I know I have been a big old bloggin baby but its fun for me living in BFE. Can't wait to see you. If you don't listen to your messages I'm coming home this week. Holla!
Mush,
I hope you keep this updated cuz I think it's fun to read. I am still toying with the idea of Mindy's persuasions of starting my own...we'll see.
Hey - great sisterly support! Way to go! Now you think you could work on getting my family online. :)
Post a Comment