Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Farm Days


My mom, Bree, Katie, Beth, and I took a day trip up to Idaho for a grant aunts birthday.
We were able to stop by my cousins dairy farm where he has 10,000 cows.
That's some cows for you.
We wanted to see some babies, and I was worried there might not be any. Oh, no need to worry. There are so many babies they have to keep them on a separate farm with full time people to take care of there. And just that day, there were 7 cows already born.
We stayed for a bit and sure enough we got to see one being born.
Further down is a picture of what looks like a dead cow,
but don't worry, it's just a new born baby.



Did I forget to mention Katie is in love with cows.
Strange?

Bree is too cool for school, and cows apparently
One of the 7, plus 1 baby cows

New Born Baby
Gross!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michelle! I am happy you have a blog. And I am happy that you went to a huge cow farm. That newborn cow almost looks dead. eek. I hope to see you tomorrow at graduation!