Thursday, February 19, 2009
School
So I have this boy in my class, who I may have mentioned before. He is one of those kids who you want to ring their neck and give them a hug all at the same time. He is so cute and funny but can't stop talking. Well today in rotations(this is where the four fourth grade classes split and go to different classes based on reading level)he is not fond of one girl in the class. He always says, "Please Miss Merrill don't sit me by her." Today I noticed her name was right by him, so I went and moved it. The boy next to him said, "No, he wants her to sit there. He wants to face his fears." If that wasn't the best, he then tells me, "Yeah, I want to take it head on." What third grader says stuff like that. I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment